Bruno Valet™ Turning Automotive Seating – What is it?
This revolutionary system for higher vehicles provides easy access to an automotive seat. The seat rotates, comes out of the vehicle, and lowers toward the ground, eliminating the climbing and twisting normally required to enter a higher vehicle. Fully powered operation with easy one button controls.
- Makes entering and exiting your higher vehicle easy
- User weight capacity of 330 lb/150 kg
- Safe – uses automotive seat and seat belt; meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- No structural modifications to your vehicle – will not affect resale
- Can reinstall in your next vehicle*
- Can be stopped at any point for ideal transfer height
- Fully powered operation
- Wide variety of seat colors in Metro tech cloth or Ultraleather™ Plus
- Optional matching armrests where applicable
- LATCH/Isofix compliant for child seats
- Comfortable and attractive seat by Flexsteel®
- Hundreds of vehicle-specific mounting kits provide a safe and precise installation for minivans, SUVs, pickup trucks, CUVs and full-size vans – first and second row applications available.
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained worldwide network of dealers
- A Bruno Vehicle Lift complements your Valet™ for a total mobility solution
- Up to $1200 is available to help pay for your Valet™ through Mobility Reimbursement Programs
*Application list is constantly growing. Contact Ocean Conversions & Mobility for details on specific model year, model and compatibility.
This product was formerly known as the Turny™ or the Orbit
To use this seat, the consumer (end user – with or without attendant’s help) must be physically able to do the following:
- Transfer onto seat
- Hold down a button on a hand-held pendant
- Manage legs and feet while rotating in/out of vehicle
- Recline seat to clear doorway (if application requires it)