Fold-Down Lifts – What are they?
These fold-down lifts AWL-150 make lifting and storing your manual folding wheelchair virtually effortless. Simply connect the lift strap, press a button, and your mobility device is raised or lowered. Lift easily folds down after use.
- Power Raise/Lower and Manual Rotate Operation
- Lifting capacity: 200 lb/90 kg
- Lift folds down when not in use
- Easy, one button operation
- Docking device for your mobility device is included at no charge
- Safe/Reliable – lifecycle and strength tested beyond industry standards
- No structural modifications to your vehicle – can be easily removed for vehicle resale
- Can reinstall in your next vehicle
- Bruno’s Back-Off™ backrest removal device allows someone to lift off the backrest part of the mobility device seat, allowing it to fit into shorter vehicle openings without having to remove the entire seat! Available for many different scooters and powerchairs (ASL-400 only).
- Can be powered by the vehicle’s battery or the optional Bruno Pow’rPac (a self-contained power supply that is charged through the vehicle’s power port). Allows unit operation even if vehicle battery is inoperable. Recommended for hybrid vehicles with small accessory batteries.
- Works with minivans, SUVs, Crossovers, full-size vans and sedans
- Hundreds of custom, vehicle-specific mounting kits are available for an extra clean and precise installation
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained worldwide network of dealers
- Bruno Valet™ Signature Seating complement your vehicle lift for a total mobility solution
To use this AWL-150 Wheelchair Lift, the consumer (end user – with or without attendant’s help) must be physically able to do the following:
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and vice versa.
- Stand for two to three minutes
- Raise/lower lift arm (requires 4 lb of force)
- Press a button to raise/lower lift strap
- Fold/unfold wheelchair
- Lean over and connect claw to t-bar on mobility device
- Keep wheelchair from swaying as it is raised by the lift
- Rotate and guide wheelchair into/out of vehicle as it is lowered/raised
- If transporting a travel scooter, remove the seat